Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Artisanal LA Fall Show
Saturday, October 23, 2010 at 11:00 AM - Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
Artisanal LA's Fall Show * Saturday & Sunday, Oct 23-24 * 11a-6p
* The Cooper Building Penthouse, Downtown LA*
Save $5 and buy your tickets in advance, online!
Your $10 Admission Includes:
• Hosted beverages from Honest Tea, Dry Soda, Function and Bonadea
• Local craft beer and organic spirits tasting (21+)
• One-of-a-kind tote bag for the first 1000 attendees
• Workshops and cool handmade activities
• Family friendly arts & crafts
• Chef demos, speakers and panels
• Giveaways all weekend long
• Unlimited re-entry all weekend long
• DJ Bryan Davidson setting the mood
• Seedlings from Pitchfork’s Mud Baron to inspire your inner urban farmer
• Shopping from more than 75 local, craft vendors!
• Donation based gift wrap benefiting the LA Regional Food Bank
• Partial proceeds benefit LAUSD Edible School Garden Programs
For additional event details including complete schedule, vendor listings, directions and parking info, please visit our website at www.artisanalLA.com
*Because the event involves food and is indoors, pets are not allowed. Sorry, Fido!
When & Where